BENEFIT OF TRAINING
Is Nebosh worth doing?
So despite being quite an expensive and time-consuming course, achieving a NEBOSH General Certificate is more often than not definitely worth the effort, time and money for those who are serious about a career in a health and safety role.
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 4 Days online / 5days classroom
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https:///2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555,09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
• COURSE OBJECTIVE
This course aims to provide those making day to day health and safety decisions with a broad knowledge of health and safety to ensure that the right decisions are made in correct circumstances. It also enables the participant to manage health and safety in an efficient and effective way in line with the principles of health and safety management system. participants will also gain wide understandings of risk management and the common hazard faced in work places throughout the world. At the end of the training, the participants will be equip with safe working procedures in general industrial of international standard.
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations - Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Professionals such as engineers, architects, designers, technicians, scientists, also from personnel, finance, insurance, production, purchase and information technology.
COURSE OUTLINE –
1. Foundations in Health & Safety
3. Organizing for Health & Safety
4. Promoting a Positive Health & Safety Culture
5. Risk Assessment
6. Principles of Control
7. Monitoring, Review and Audit
8. Occupational Incident and Accident Investigation, Recording and Reporting
9. Movement of People and Vehicles Hazards and Control
10. Manual and Mechanical Handling Hazards and Control
11. Working Equipment Hazards and Control
12. Electrical Hazards and Control
13. Fire Hazards and Control
14. Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
15. Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Control
16. Construction Activities Hazards and Control
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
To write a review, you must login first.