BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What does process safety mean?
Process safety is a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of operating systems and processes that handle hazardous substances. ... It deals with the prevention and control of events that have the potential to release hazardous materials and energy.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. Acknowledge versatile aspects of process design that can influence process safety.
2. Admire inherently safer design for the process plant operation.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Piping and Instrumentation Drawings
2. Introduction to Process Safety & Loss Prevention
3. Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)
6. HAZOP Team and Methodology
7. Guide words/Key Words
8. HAZOP Procedures
9. Risk Matrix
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Reporting:- Template/Format for HAZOP & HAZID
3. Case Study
To write a review, you must login first.