BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the purpose of health safety and environment?
Health, safety and environment (HSE) refers to a branch, or department, within a company that is responsible for the observance and protection of occupational health and safety rules and regulations along with environmental protection
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. Identify occupational hazards; unsafe acts and conditions.
2. Understand and enforce safety rules and procedures.
3. Encourage and guide workers to follow the health and safety rules and safe work procedures.
4. Respond to various emergency situations and reduce incidents to as low as reasonably practicable
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
To write a review, you must login first.